Monday 14th September, 2020 at 8.00 p.m.
VENUE: The meeting will take place using Zoom.
Members please let us know if you wish to attend and a link will be sent to you.
1. Chair’s welcome.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting.
4. Matters arising.
5. Resolution 1: To accept the Annual Report and Financial Statements, year ended 24th March, 2020.
6. Resolution 2: Independent examination of accounts
It is hereby resolved that subject to the provisions of Section 84 of the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2004, the members of the Society shall not require an audit for the accounts covering the current financial year ending on 24th March 2021 when they are presented to the next AGM held in 2021. Instead of an audit, an independent examination shall be carried out, as per our rules.
7. Results of ballot for Society Board members.
8. Guest Speaker – Malcolm Clarke – Chair, Football Supporters’ Association.
9. Any other competent business.